PROMOTED: The Proven Career Acceleration Formula To Reach The Top Without Working Harder Or Playing Office Politics Advance your career faster and further and get the promotion and pay raise you deserve. Have you failed to progress as far up the career ladder as you expected to by this stage in your life/career?Are you tired of feeling undervalued by either your boss or colleagues Do you work really hard and produce good results but never get the recognition you deserve?Have you ever wondered why, despite doing what you consider to be the “right things” in your career, you’re not achieving the results you know you deserve? In his highly-anticipated book, PROMOTED: The Proven Career Acceleration Formula To Reach The Top Without Working Harder Or Playing Office Politics, you’ll learn Bozi’s unconventional strategy to get you the career results you have always desired. His unique Career Acceleration Formula is the only strategy out there today that’s helped unemployed graduates get their dream job and helped grizzled corporate veterans reignite their career. Advancing your career is SIMPLE if you have a proven strategy, a formula you can use over and over again.Inside PROMOTED, Bozi shares the exact, step-by-step strategy that he used to achieve his amazing results, and that he teaches to top executives around the globe. As your trusted mentor, Bozi spotlights what you’ve been doing wrong, and he’ll shatter some of your most cherished beliefs about your career. Then get ready for the magic. Along your career acceleration journey, you’ll learn: Why entering the 10% club and leaving the 90% crowd behind is the only way to be immune from changing market conditions.How a conventional approach will get conventional results, but an unconventional strategy will yield unconventional results.The traits companies are looking for in their top employees.The 6-step strategy to promotion, a system that’s helped thousands of students obtain the career success they’ve always desired (using the Career Acceleration Formula, which is Mindset x Value x Leverage).How adapting a Career Fast Track Mindset will give you an unfair advantage over everyone else, increase the value you bring to your organization, and increase your career acceleration leverage.The importance of having an influential person as your mentor.Specific case studies from Bozi’s students who have implemented his strategies, only to achieve their own meteoric results.PROMOTED is for you if:You are an ambitious professional working for a medium or large-sized organization and you are failing to progress in your career at the pace you want.You want to advance your career and are tired of being left behind.You are tired of having your career stall, of seeing others in your organization pass you by.You want to rapidly advance your career, kick-start your success, and are willing to put in a little bit of work to make it happen.You are ready and willing to take action and implement what you learn.By following traditional career advice, you're missing out on 70% of available jobs out there, and competing with 90% of job candidates for the left over 30% of the jobs.Make the decision to take action right now, change your situation, not procrastinate anymore about your career, hoping that you’ll finally land that promotion you’ve been working towards for years. Instead you can identify your perfect job role, and take massive action obtain it within 6-12 months. PROMOTED will help get you there.Bozi’s career acceleration formula is used by thousands of achievers from 20+ countries, working for companies like Google, JP Morgan, Cisco & Ford.